'RGB' & 'RR' dye containing two or more than two different groups in each dye-molecule due to their varsetile Reactive Groups they are less sensitive to variations of the application-parameters such as liquor ratio, temperature, electrolyte, alkali and time.
1. Most suitable for use in exhaust, cold, pad-batch and continues processes.
2. High soluble and high level of fixation is possible by yielding fast and hues.
3. They have higher all around fastness properties.
4. Excellent wash-off properties.
5. Good wash fastness.
6. Low staining on multiple fibers.
Key to Abbreviations
ND = Non Dischargeable
D = Dischargeable
G = Good
M = Medium
F = Fair
P = Poor
S = Suitable
NS = Non Suitable
LS = Less Suitable